Adam Henson by Harrison Spinks Campden 26400 From
20% OFF HARRISON-SPINKS UNTIL FEBRUARY THE 29TH
Opulent Wensleydale and rare breed and indigenous wools are combined with soft Egyptian cotton for a fresh, dry sleeping environment. All reinforced by a 26400 spring count, comprising innovative Cortec™ springs and layers of HD springs to support the sleeper and breathe air through the mattress. Free of harmful chemicals, this mattress has four rows of side stitching for a sturdier boarder.
The Adam Henson Campden 26400 mattress is made by Harrison Spinks using the very best all natural materials to create a luxurious sleeping surface. Available in a choice of 3 spring tensions Gentle,Medium & Firm the Campden mattress is exclusive to the Adam Henson range with over 26400 springs with next generation comfort technology to create the most luxurious sleeping surface.
This mattress is suitable for use on a variety of bed bases but is most suited to the accompanying Harrison Spinks bed base which can be made in your choice of fabric with an accompanying headboard.
Luxury Mattress Fillings – All Natural
- Wensleydale Wool & Viscose Blend
- Cotswold rare breed & indigenous wool
- Natural Wool Blend
- 26400 Micro Springs with Cortec
- HD 4000 Titanium Alloy Springs
- HD 2500 Titanium Alloy Springs
- 4 Rows of hand side stitching
- Available in gentle, medium or firmer spring tension
- ChemFRee Cover – Made by Harrison Spinks in Yorkshire
- Innovative 100% sustainable springs
- Made from high tensile wire drawn by Harrison Spinks
- Glue free manufacturing techniques to allow for recycling
Adam Henson Campden Mattress Sizes
Single – 90x190cm
Double – 135x190cm
King – 150x200cm
King – 150x200cm (Zip & Link)
Super King – 180x200cm
Super King – 180x200cm (Zip & Link)
Custom sizes available on request
Harrison Beds Guarantee
All Harrison mattresses have a 10 year warranty with all mattresses manufactured.
Harrison Awards & Accolades
2018-2019 National bed federation – Bed manufacturer of the year award
Holders of 3 Queens awards